JUPEB Admission Requirements
Basic Requirements For JUPEB Admission Are Stated Below:
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate's grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of perfoemance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
- For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
The Basic Qualification for Enrolment is a minimum of five (5) Credit Passes at the Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE) /General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level in subjects relevant to the desired university programme or course of study
1. *No JAMB/PUTME score is needed for Admission
2. *Awaiting Result Candidate too can Apply
3. *Automatic Admission without Screening
4. *No entry examination test