Benefits of IJMB
- IJMB and JUPEB program are advanced level (A/L) 9 months program. The duration is not affected by any strike.
- They are duly approved by the Federal Government, fully certified by the Nigeria Universities Commission (NUC) as a mode
of direct entry into 200 levels in Nigeria Universities (check the JAMB Admission Brochure to confirm this) and are moderated
by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and the University of Lagos respectively.
- Successful IJMB and JUPEB students are admitted to the 200 level in the University of their choice, unlike JAMB where candidates are admitted to 100 levels
- Successful IJMB and JUPEB students do not have to sit for JAMB or post JAMB before gaining admission to the university of their choice
- IJMB and JUPEB has an annual average rate of 75% success in students intakes into Nigeria universities compared to 20%
success rate for JAMB candidates.
- The IJMB and JUPEB certificates are valid for admission with no expiry time limit, unlike JAMB that is yearly.
- The fees is cheaper than what most moderate private secondary school students pay per annum and also cheaper than what
students pay for Cambridge or Diploma examinations.
- We allow for installments payment of the TUITION FEES, if need be.
- The IJMB & JUPEB program are available for all courses: Pure Science; Social Science and Arts.
- We make use of lecturers who are University graduates and well experienced and we motivate them to give their best to
- Unlike some centre who focus on students obtaining the minimum point of 5, We, at DIVINE HELP ACADEMY work toward the
least of our students obtaining a minimum of 12 points out of the 16 points obtainable, so as the enhance their direct
- We monitor the moral and spiritual growth of our students both in the classrooms and hostels, so that they can be what God
has ordained them to be, prevent immorality, cultism and other social vices and be useful to the society
- It prevents students who failed JAMB from wasting away at home thereby becoming dull and intellectually lazy. It helps
students to be in academic mood and environment.
- It is a short cut for you to bridge the gap between you and your mates who gained admission through JAMB, since you will
now be admitted directly to 200 level the university
WHO CAN APPLY FOR IJMB
1.Students with 5 credits O/Level results but failed JAMB / POST JAMB
2.Students awaiting results
3.Students who passed JAMB / Post JAMB but were still not admitted by the University due to quota reason or
any other reason.
4.Students who are deficient in English language and / or Mathematics
5.Students who do not want to waste away at home competing every year through jamb for very limited
spaces in the various universities.
6.University student that dropped out for a reason of inability to cross to 200 Level.