Steps in applying for JUPEB
FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE STEPS TO APPLY FOR THE JUPEB ADVANCED LEVEL PROGRAM AT MOWE CENTRE, OGUN STATE.
1. Fill the application form on our website www.ijmbdivinehelp.com and submit it online when you finish filling it.
2. Print out a copy of the application form that you have filled and submitted online.
3. Pay for the application form fee of (N8,000) through our Access Bank account that is indicated below. You can make payments through internet Banking Transfer, ATM Transfer and Cash Deposit.
4. Go back to cyber cafe and scan the following documents to our email.
A. Application form that you have filled and printed
B. The application form bank teller payment of N10,000
C. Photocopy of your O' level results
D. Birth certificate.
E. Parental consent letter.
Note: You are free to come to our school address to do your registration, pay and start lectures immediately.
16, Glory Crescent,
Off Redemption Way (Opic Road),
Off Lagos/Ibadan Expressway,
Adjacent Cornerstone Leadership School,
Ogun State, Nigeria.
Redemption Way (Opic Road) is adjacent to the main gate of RCCG Redemption Camp.
5. Your letter of admission
will be sent to you via the email you have supplied in the filled form, once we receive the above scanned documents.
6. On the day of your resumption in the school OR before you resume to the school, you will be expected to pay all
of your fees to the school account with Access Bank
that is indicated above.
7. Then, you become our student working towards your dream of gaining admission to 200 level in the university of your choice.
8. If you have any challenge in filling the form, please, call: 08023378722, 08068890124